Why THE HEARING CENTER?
- Serving the Golden Triangle for more than 30 years
- Offering the finest full service ear/hearing care including hearing aids, hearing evaluations, diagnostics, clean & check of hearing aids and basic repairs
- 2 convenient locations for your hearing care [Beaumont & Orange]
- 3 Doctors of Audiology
- 5 Board Certified Otolaryngologists
- 2 Nurse Practitioners
FULL SERVICE EAR / HEARING CARE
- Our professional practitioners provide effective diagnosis and treatment of your audiology, ear, nose and throat problems. Our 3 Doctors of Audiology specialize in hearing loss and its treatments, and our physicians are board certified in Otolaryngology. For your convenience, The Hearing Center is located on-site with Southeast Texas Ear, Nose and Throat.
PATIENT LOYALTY PROGRAMS
- Ask our staff about our Patient Loyalty Program
- Ask out staff about our Patient Referral Bonus Program
REPUTABLE BRANDS ON-SITE
- Up to 3 years - Parts and Electronics*
- Up to 3 years - Loss and Replacement*
*ask your audiologist for details
- FREE clean/check and minor repairs for the life of your aids**
LOANER HEARING AID PROGRAM
- YES - FREE loaner aids are programmed and fitted for you if your aids need factory repair
- The price of your hearing aids covers all follow-up visits with Audiologists as well as regular clean & check of aids and basic repairs.**
- Our insurance coordinator will contact your insurance company to determine benefits, file claims and answers your benefits questions.
- 2 Years worth of FREE batteries with up front purchase of hearing aids
- FREE package of batteries on your birthday month [bring in mailer to redeem]
- NO programming fees
- NO dispensing fees
- NO return office visit fees
- NO clean & check fees
*ask your Audiologist for details
**"life of your aids" is generally 4-6 years before changes in technology & materials make repairs ineffective.